Print

The land was purchased in 1900 by William Chorley. He sold it in 1912 to Rosabelle Irene Trigg the wife of Ernest Samuel Trigg (1872-1963). Trigg was General Manager. Meadowbank Manufacturing Co which made rolling stock and agricultural machinery. It was sold in 1920 to Charles Potts a grain and produce merchant.

The house was possibly designed by William Nixon. It is in the Arts and Crafts style. It was built in 1914. Its name is possibly based upon that of its first owner Rosabelle Trigg.

Reference

H Barker Houses of Hornsby Shire Vol 2 (Hornsby, 1998) pp 47-50