The foundation stone for the Masonic Hall in Beecroft was laid in March 1924 by Grand Master William Thompson. The hall was located in Beecroft Road Beecroft on the current site of the Bentley block of Units. The Lodge had previously met in the School of Arts.
A company was established to run the hall in April 1924. It had an initial capital of two thousand pounds and its directors were A B Taylor, A E Pierce, W H Ledger, R H W Stone, A W S James, A F C Murphy, F W Young.
The hall was a regular venue for meetings of Red Cross, wedding receptions and public recitals.